Attention all current 9th, 10th and 11th grade girls!!! If you are interested in trying out for the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Region Champ and 2019 State Champion Spanish Fork High School Las Chalitas Drill Team, you need to fill out this form AND application by Friday, April 24.
We will be holding virtual clinics and tryouts starting on Thursday, May 7th!!!!
The application AND the sign-up form MUST be filled out by Friday, April 24!!! We would love to have you on our team and can’t wait to see you there!!!
Also Please register for Drill Team on RegisterMyAthlete using your existing account or create a new account if your parents do not already have one. Be sure to register for the 2020-2021 season.
Here is an update on tryouts.
To Tryout You Must
1. Fill Out the application (Link above)
2. Register at http://www.registermyalthete.
com for 20-21 season, even if you were on the team last year.
3. Have a physical current (Canyon View Medical in Spanish Fork is still doing Physicals). Upload it with your application and bring a physical copy of it to tryouts to turn in.
4. Come to your assigned interview time
5. Audition on May 7th during your assigned time slot.
1. We will be posting ALL audition material on the google classroom (code is 4iwadw3) by Friday April 24.-You must learn the audition material online and come ready to perform the three videos on May 7th. You will also be asked to do your right and left splits and any acro tricks that you may have.
2. You will by receiving an email with your personal interview time by Sunday May 3rd. Personal interviews will be one on one with the coaches and will happen during the assigned time slots on May 5th 6-7:30am and May 6th 6-7:30am.
3. You will also be receiving an email with an assigned time for your rotation to begin to tryout on Thursday May 7th. Tryouts will happen in SFHS Main Gym.
Please come dressed in all black. Bring dance shoes. Hair must be pulled up and slicked
4.Since email is the only way to get information to the dancers, you MUST be checking your Nebo email DAILY for updated information.
5. Call head coach Joni Holmes for any questions that are not answered in the google classroom powerpoint or on the parent meeting video(801-367-6494)